IB PYP Approaches to Learning Skills Posters / Prompts "I show my ATL skills"


Use these Approaches to Learning Posters to brighten up your IB classroom while helping your PYP students to better understand and learn the Transdisciplinary Skills.
This printable resource has cute pictures and kid-friendly explanations of the ATL Skills based on the terminology used by the International Baccalaureate.
It has included two versions of titles (simple and buntings), plus a poster "I show my ... skills when..." that you can use on your bulletin board.
The Approaches to Learning consist of Research, Self-Management, Thinking, Social, and Communication Skills.
I hope you like this ATL Skills poster set!
Click here for more International Baccalaureate Products
If you wish to be updated on my resources, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment