Who am I?


 A couple of days ago, I was asked what would my students say about me. I must confess I didn´t see that coming. With only a few seconds (?) to answer, I came up with, "well, first they will talk endlessly about my love for chocolate (true!), that I'm funny and perhaps they will mention my hugs. At the end of this conversation, I decided to go through some of their drawings and this is what I came up with. 

My first video had much more "I love you's" than this one. Someone suggested taking some of those out. I did, reluctantly. Pretty much I didn´t want to decide. At the end of the day, I made piece with it, because we loved each other so so much. Every class. EVERY CHILD. 

Love is who I am. Love is in everything I do. 💖

Miss it. Terribly. 😔

#pypteacher; #homeroomteacher; #internationalsindenmark; #internationaleducation; #creative; #educational; #pedagogyofplay; #pedagogyoflove

No comments:

Post a Comment